So you’re living the single life, huh? Well let me add my two cents on why your single life is the best time of your life! Being single is more than a title or a label people put on you; it’s a choice that you made hopefully to grow and become better. It is your stance on life for what you will and will not stand for; its setting standards and knowing that you deserve the best. Beautiful single lady, you are queen and queens know when to jump ship and move on to bigger and better things, even if that means being single until that big and better man comes and sweeps you off your feet. No one has time for disrespectful men who are not honest, who are not looking for growth, or simply just want sex, in which he can find from someone else – because your cookie is gold. It’s magic and intended for a real man!
In case, you need reminding on why the single life can be rewarding and lead to a better you, here are 5 reasons that should embrace where you are in life.
- You are worthy of an amazing man. Yes you, if you did not know it, you are worthy, you are beautiful, and you deserve a man who knows this! When God made you, He made you deserving of all the good things this world could give, and that includes a man that is kind, honest, and will have your best interest at heart. Don’t settle for less, your future self will regret it!
- You’re single, and you don’t have to answer to anyone. This means if you want to eat out every night of the week, you can do so and not feel bad for not making that great Sunday meal for your man. In addition, when you go out you can mingle and flirt and not feel guilty about it.
- You are free. You can go out on dates and learn what it is you want in your next man. You can do what you like when you want to without syncing schedules. You can go and come as you want without having to explain or check in with anyone.
- Travel and learn. You can use this time to travel and have fun, learn new things and explore place and people you hadn’t while you were in a committed relationship. You can also use this time to work on you, learn a new trade, or take a cooking class or something that will expand your mind.
- Prepare. Take this time to better yourself mentally, emotionally, and spiritually while in your single phase of life. This way when Mr. Right shows up you are ready and prepared, and you can tackle him with all that goodness that has been created just for him!
Take your single life serious, be bold, and develop you inner being into something so much bigger and better then who you were when you were taken. Allow God to change you and take you places you’d never thought possible. Use this time wisely, because time is of the essence, and whether you know it or not God has a plan, and a good man is in that plan!!
A’Ishah C. Braxton, MBA – The Conquering Woman!
Website – Theconqueringwoman.com
Twitter – twitter.com/AIshahCBraxton