At this point, we all should have adapted to the fact that we can be busy and but not necessarily productive, which means we are investing time into situations, with little to no real outcome. This can lead to imbalance in life, as it begins to trickle over from work to other areas.
- Be intentional with your daily schedule.– Be strategic about your day. Know and understand the purpose in all your activities, this way you understand the value of including them in your purpose and how they will bring you closer to your goals.
- Organize your project and task list.– I know this can be more work before the work most of the time.This is actually my personal struggle as it can get to be complex, but I assure you it makes a world of difference in my week.
- Set little rewards or incentives for milestones.– For those tasks that you really want to avoid, an incentive can be what pulls you through. Reward yourself with little treats to celebrate your small successes.
- Unplug.– It’s just that simple. Being on your phone or computer all the time, can be draining.When you do decide to take a break, put your phone down and have some quiet time. Unplugging is good for regaining focus in my opinion.
- Practice self care.– In other words, be mindful of your moods and health. Be sure to rest.
As an entrepreneur, being busy is often viewed as a sign of being business going well, but be sure you are being productive, otherwise it is a waste of time.