Looking for foods to jumpstart these new cold mornings and get you going?
- Greek yogurt- double the protein than regular or light yogurt which leaves you feeling fuller longer
- Bananas- good source of potassium, lowers blood pressure
- Almond butter- good source of protein, can be paired with bananas or substitute peanut butter
- Oatmeal- helps to lower cholesterol
- Eggs- great source of Vitamin D and protein. Vitamin D helps battle depression and improve bone health. EXTRA: Watermelon is also good because of its high water concentration, it helps with hydration.