Business Insider lists these nine changes to make in your thirties that will set you up for success in an article entitled the same 9 Changes To Make in Your 30’s That Will Set You Up For Success by Mike Nudelman and Shana Lebowitz.
- Stop smoking.
- Stop comparing yourself to others.
- Stop trying to satisfy everyone.
- Start sticking to a sleeping routine.
- Start exercising regularly.
- Start keeping a journal.
- Start saving money.
- Start pursuing a life dream.
- Start forgiving yourself.
Am I the only one who knows they are already doing everything on this list so I feel a little comfort? View the original article here.