By now we are sure you know Adele will be releasing a new album soon, “25”, on November 20th, and many of us are awaiting it. Yesterday her single “Hello” and its video was released. However, Adele told BBC 1’s Nick Grimshaw she almost made an album about being a mom but decided against it. “I did write an album about being a mum but that’s pretty boring.I scrapped that.”
We personally did not think it would have been such a bad idea. We found some of our other favorite artists who made songs or albums about their children.
- Kelis- “Song For the Baby”
- Alicia Keys feat. Eve- “Speechless”
- Sade- “The Sweetest Gift”
- Minnie Riperton- “Lovin’ You”
- Beyonce feat. Blue Ivy- “Blue Ivy”
- Whitney Houston feat.Bobbi Kristina Brown- My Love Is Your Love
- Lauryn Hill- “To Zion”
Maybe next time Adele, but we are definitely looking forward to “25”. Check out the video here.