Hopefully you all have enjoyed your family, friends and Thanksgiving meals. The holiday season is extra special because of these things, but let’s not forget our health & fitness. I wanted to provide a few tips to get you back on track.
1. Each morning before you eat, drink a liter of room temperature water.
2. Stretch! Nothing long and daunting, but a feel good stretch!
3. Eat a hearty and energy filled breakfast. Oatmeal, whole grain cereal, fruit, whole grain toast and greek yogurt are some great examples. Whole grains are a great source of fiber.
4. Get that body moving. If you are off work, sneak in a morning jog or workout. If you have to work, try doing some leg lifts or bicep curls at your desk. Take the stairs, instead of the elevator.
5. When your considering lunch, do not forget your protein and water. 64 oz a day should be perfect!
Those are my tips to get you started! Let me know if you have any fitness or nutrition questions! Enjoy your weekend!
Physical Vitality Health & Wellness