By: Karlyn Leblanc
1. Learn to be grateful for you and the life you have. Implement thank you into every component of your life.
2. If your r/s is not going anywhere, leave it. Stop, compromising.
3. Take a vacation alone. Go out to dinner or for cocktails alone. Challenge yourself to meet new people.
4. Go get a make-over. Do something drastic. New hair style (cut, wig, weave or color).
5. Date a man 10 or more years younger than you or one of another nationality.
6. Learn fun ways to exercise (skating, Zumba, belly dancing, pole dancing, swimming, tennis, etc.).
7. Sale your home. Move to a new, exciting city with more opportunities.
8. Buy the car of your dreams.
9. Stop worrying what other people think. Do whatever you want to do. Put you first.
10. Pursue your goals. Go back to school. Change careers. Start a new job. Start a business.